- Handcrafted for elegance cigar humidors – all handcrafted with care – smooth handcrafted rose finish, combined with handcrafted black edge baking lacquer work, simple and vintage design, for a stylish and high-end look.
- High quality materials and design – the whole humidor body is made of cedar wood, no spliced wood. The finish is lacquered and polished to give the cigar humidor a smooth, tactile feel, and the non-slip velvet bottom is hard-wearing and practical. We use a reinforced stainless steel vintage hinge, which opens at a 90-degree angle, making it very easy to open and close. The top lid has a glass window display so you can see the cigars clearly without opening the lid.
- The built-in closure keeps cigars fresh – the cigar humidor box is inlaid with an advanced hygrometer to monitor the cigar’s humidity level. The desktop humidor hygrometer allows you to check the humidity level at any time to ensure that the cigar retains its humidity and original aroma under ideal conditions. A humidity level of 65% to 76% is recommended for cigars for long-term storage.
- Our cigar case can hold approximately 25 to 30 cigars, depending on the ring size. This humidor set comes with 1 cigar organizer; 1 removable cedar divider to make organizing your collection easier; 1 cigar humidifier to keep your cigars at the right moderation; and 1 humidifier water drawer to make humidifying your cigars easier.
- Cigars in photos are not included.
- Personalize the box to make it special
Note-. Due to laser there may be some burn marks and shading which is the natural of wood engraving and adds character to the item